Northwest Mediation Center offers the court mandated
“Sharing the Children” seminar.
This 3-hour seminar helps parents address their children’s needs and interests during and after separation, divorce or other family changes. The seminar is offered four times each month.
Call to register today! 509-456-0103 Click HERE for dates, times and locations
Topics covered include:
- The developmental stages of childhood
- Stress indicators in children
- Age appropriate expectations of children
- The impact of separation or divorce on children
- The grief process
- Reducing stress for children through an amicable separation or divorce
- Parental alienation
- And much more…
- $30 Registration fee, cash or check payable at the door
- NMC will file your verification with the Courts upon completion of the class
- Plan to arrive early, as no one is admitted after the start time
- Children may not be present during the class, and child care is not available
NOTE: Pre-registration required. NMC does not provide legal advice.
Call to register today! 509-456-0103