Follow these easy steps to get started ~
STEP 1. To prepare for your call to Northwest Mediation Center (“NMC”) to arrange for mediation, please be ready with this information (all of which is kept confidential)
- Your name, address, phone and email information;
- Mailing address(es) for the other party(ies);
- The name of your attorney, if you have one;
- Your gross yearly income, for determination of your rate, per the NMC Sliding Fee Scale;
- Dates or times, during regular business hours, when it would be impossible for you to participate in mediation;
- In general, what kind of conflict it is (For example, disputes about parenting plans, or marriage dissolution, or between neighbors, landlords/tenants, parents/teens, or employer/employee, etc.).
STEP 2. Call Northwest Mediation Center at 509-456-0103, or email us at email@example.com, to begin the process and/or get more information.
STEP 3. Take a deep breath and enjoy some peace of mind, knowing that with the help of a trained and qualified mediator, you and the other parties involved, can arrive at a mutually acceptable resolution, and put to rest a conflict causing undue stress and worry.
Note: Northwest Mediation Center does not provide legal advice. NMC always recommends that each party consult an independent attorney regarding her/his legal rights and responsibilities, to help make fully-informed decisions in mediation.
Click on these links for some “independent study” legal information: